Smart solar street lights 3.0
Home/ Smart Solar Street Lights 3.0
Smart solar street light with IoT Intelligent monitoring system with remote central control
Introduction of IoT Intelligent monitoring system for smart solar street light
- The composition of the Internet of Things street lamp system:The IoT solar controller, wireless communication module, cloud server, client (mobile app, web terminal) consists of 4 parts.Internet of Things solar controller: Intelligent solar controller can collect the current, voltage, temperature, power generation, power consumption and other information of the system (battery panel, battery, LED load, etc.), and transmit the data to the communication module through the interface. It can receive commands from the client to switch lights and parameter adjustments.Wireless communication module: Transmit the information of the solar controller to the cloud platform through the network, which is a bridge connecting the controller and the cloud platform.Cloud server: The cloud server is deployed on Alibaba Cloud and Amazon Cloud and is responsible for system scheduling, data storage, data processing, logical transaction processing, etc. It is the subject of the Internet of Things.Client: The client includes web and mobile apps. The user can view the data of the cloud service through the client, and at the same time control the switch lights and adjust the street light parameters through the cloud server.
433M, Lorawan, Zibgee plan
We assemble solar panels by ourselves and buy the best solar cells directly .
Comparison of networking solutions
Comparison of networking solutions
- •Lorawan/Zigbee–The bottom layer uses free wireless frequency communication, and the bottom layer data is transmitted to the Internet through a centralized manager, so that one concentrator can manage multiple street lights.–Advantages: when mass street lamps are used, the communication fee is relatively low.–Disadvantages: the need to install a concentrator, the cost of the concentrator is relatively high, and the location of the concentrator needs to be paid attention to, and the construction cost is high. The signal stability is not good.•4G/GPRS/NB-IOT–The direct connection scheme is adopted, and there is no centralized manager, and the signal transmission is carried out through the base station of the mobile operator.–Advantages: The signal reliability and safety are relatively high, the construction is relatively simple, and there is no need to install a concentrator.–Disadvantages: The communication module and communication fees are relatively high.
Why do we recommend 4G IoT smart solar street lamp with external card?
- 4G IoT signal is stable and not easy to drop, Lorawan/Zigbee/GPRS is easy to drop the line
- 4G IoT is easy to operate and does not require complex networking
Features and Advantages
1. Remote monitoring to check the real-time and historical data of solar panels, LED light , and batteries.
2. Check which solar street light is malfunctioning and its specific location of the non-working light.
3. Control the light On or Off, adjust the light mode and brightness.
4. Easy to operate, just need to buy a phone card locally and insert it in. No concentrator or network required.
5. 4G IOT External Module solar street lights have a stable 4G signal, which is not easily affected by terrain and often drops.
6. IP65 waterproof grade, high temperature resistance up to 70 degrees Celsius.
1. Just need10M traffic is required every month. for samples, we will open an international roaming card in China so that customers can use it directly. For Large Bulk cargoes,we recommends customers to buy a local phone card to reduce communication costs.
2. The customer needs to inform us of the specific geographic location of the country and city where the project located, and the name of the local operator. It is better to ask the local communication operator to provide us with the APN information.
3. We will assign a sub-account to the customer’s project, and the customer only needs to enter http://solar.lampmonitor.com/ to log in 4. This is the IoT module with 4G external card. Customers can unscrew the IoT module and replace it with their own phone card.
How to operate the Smart Solar Street Light Intelligent Monitoring System
Computer-side operation of IoT solar street light
Cellphone-side operation of IoT solar street light